The Training and Placement Cell of PIRENS’ Institute of Computer Technology, Loni handles campus placement of the MCA graduating students of all our campuses for Software Engineering. The Placement Cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies.
- 1. Assist students in developing/clarifying their academic and career interests and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- 2. Assist students in developing and implementing successful job search strategies.
- 3. Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
- 4. Assisting employers in achieve their hiring goals.
- 5. Serve the community by providing access to our campus wide activities & career resources.
- 6. Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- 7. Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To strengthen and enhance Industry – Institute partnership by way of campus connect.
- To create maximum opportunities for the placements of the eligible students in the job market by establishing a rapport with the industry people.
- To impart personality development training to the students to face this competitive era.
To develop national and international links with the business organizations to be able to create meaningful relationship & opportunities for the placement of the students in the global job markets.
To develop students who are globally employable & ready hands to the industry